Published on Apr 10, 2022 | Bikesh Bade | 129 Views
Living alone is a totally new experience. A long journey comes with surprises, ups, and downs. also made me realize, that adulthood can sometimes be damn lonely. and of course, living alone teaches you lots of new stuff which you thought you will never learn.
To be totally honest, I always have the privilege of mom and dad who take care of all the basic needs from cooking, cleaning, shopping for groceries, and more. Moving from spoon-fed lifestyle to independent life is obviously tough. Life takes different turns and modes when you start living alone. So far I love the freedom and self-realization of the basic needs that comes with solitude along with different drawbacks as well. let me list down the perks of living alone.
1. Freedom. you are free as a bird, do whatever you want.
2. Privacy. Dance in your pajamas, eat ice cream anytime and drink as a bull.
3. Pay What You use. you choose the stuff to buy and spend as much as you want
4. Creativity with decoration, clean at your own time.
5. Enjoy bringing home guests or throwing parties
As every story has its own pros and cons. living alone also comes with some cons which sometimes make you think about why you chose to live alone in a different country. Some of the cones in my experience are :
1. Feeling lonely or isolated is one of the biggest drawbacks to a solo living
2. You’re the only person home 24/7.
3. Cost of living is high. you got to pay all the bills on your own.
4. In similar quotes "more responsibility comes with more power" in living alone situation "more responsibility comes with more freedom".
With ups and downs, upsets and surprises. should you try to live alone? My answer to that question would be definitely yes. Give it a shot, explore the freedom alone side the solitude. Some people grow on it and some people get more depressed. At the end life is a journey, there will always to ups and downs.